This gorgeous green bowl is the PERFECT energising and nourishing start to your day. Made up of a fantastic combination of ingredients this smoothie bowl tastes tropical and fresh.
(Makes 1 generous bowl – it can also be shared between 2)
- 1 cup kale
- 1/2 cup cashew milk (or your favourite non-dairy milk or water)
- 2 large frozen bananas
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 teaspoon spirulina (optional)
- MoonBean Unbakery Cacao Superfoods Grawnola* Read below for more about the awesome MoonBean Unbakery!
- 1/2 banana, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
1. Blend the kale and cashew milk in a blender until smooth, about 30 seconds
2. Add the frozen bananas, pineapple chunks (and spirulina if you choose to add it) to the kale and cashew milk mix and blend until it is thick and creamy.
3. Pour your smoothie in a bowl and place toppings on top as desired
Makes 1 generous bowl – it can also be shared between 2
YOU COULD WIN!
Healthy Girl is giving away an amazing hamper that will include a set of three HG therabands, 30-minute consultation with Healthy Girl and HG Foods to the value of R1500!
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Look out for the Healthy Girl post on our Instagram page (Post will be posted anytime around the 21 May – 25 May)
2. Like and comment on the W&H X Healthy Girl Foods post: Tell us what you’re favourite Healthy Girl snack!
3. Follow Healthy Girl Foods & Healthy Girl on Instagram: Healthy Girl foods & Healthy Girl
4. Use the hashtag: #healthygirl & #healthygirlfoods
Disclaimer: Competition runs until 30 June 2021 | Ts&Cs apply | Location: SA
[Writer & Recipe Creator: Healthy Girl]