We’ve teamed up with Healthy Girl with a Sweet Tooth to bring you this delicious Acai Smoothie Bowl Recipe!
*1 small banana
*1/3 cup of frozen blueberries
*1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder (Highly recommended: Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro Protein Powder)
*3 tablespoons of rolled oats
*6 tablespoons of water
*1 tablespoon of almond butter
*1/2 teaspoon of Nature’s Choice Acai Berry Powder
*1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
Toppings – Nuts, nut butter, seeds, granola (I highly recommend the Moonbean Cacao Superfoods Grawnola), fruit, chia seeds, coconut shreds. Let your imagination run!
1. Peel your banana and place into an airtight container to freeze overnight.
2. Place three tablespoons of rolled oats into a container with 6 tablespoons of water. Cover and place into the fridge to soak overnight.
3. In the morning place all your ingredients into a blender. Blend until a smooth and creamy texture is reached.
4. Pour into a serving bowl and sprinkle with your favorite toppings.
YOU COULD WIN!
Healthy Girl is giving away an amazing hamper that will include a set of three HG therabands, 30-minute consultation with Healthy Girl and HG Foods to the value of R1500!
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Look out for the Healthy Girl post on our Instagram page (Post will be posted anytime around the 21 May – 25 May)
2. Like and comment on the W&H X Healthy Girl Foods post: Tell us what you’re favourite Healthy Girl snack!
3. Follow Healthy Girl Foods & Healthy Girl on Instagram: Healthy Girl foods & Healthy Girl
4. Use the hashtag: #healthygirl & #healthygirlfoods
Disclaimer: Competition runs until 30 June 2021 | Ts&Cs apply | Location: SA
[Writer & Recipe Creator: Healthy Girl]