- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 2tbsp madras or similar curry paste
- 1 inch stick of ginger, peeled and grated
- 350g prawns
- 200g Tenderstem broccoli, cut in half
- 1 large carrot, grated into ribbons
- 600g ready cooked rice noodles
- For The Dressing:
- juice and zest of 3 limes
- 1 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 5tbsp soy sauce
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 120ml water
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Wok fry the curry paste and ginger, then toss in the prawns and fry for a few minutes until cooked through. Set aside and fry the carrots and broccoli in the same pan for 5-6mins until cooked but still crunchy.
- Mix together dressing ingredients.
- Just before serving, toss noodles into the pan with the carrots and broccoli, top with prawns and remove and stir through dressing.
Top Tip: Store bought noodles make this a super easy dish, but you can cook your own from the many types available, just follow packet instructions.