- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 100g mangetout
- ½ red chilli, ﬁnely sliced
- 180g raw jumbo king prawns
- 1 pouch of cooked basmati or jasmine rice
- 3tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2tbsp rice wine
- Juice of ½ lime
- ½ bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok over a medium heat. Add the sugar snap peas, mangetout and chilli, and fry for 5 minutes over a medium-high heat. Add the prawns and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rice and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until hot. Stir through the soy sauce, rice wine, lime juice and coriander, then serve immediately.