Easter just got sweeter with these vegan rocky road treats.
ALSO SEE ITALIAN EASTER BREAD RECIPE
- 80 g coconut oil
- 255 g vegan dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 100 g dried fruit – we used dried
- cherries and blueberries
- 100 g vegan mini marshmallows
- 100 g colourful vegan chocolates
- 150 g vegan digestive biscuits
- 25 g sweet and salty popcorn
- You will need:
- 22 × 17 cm tin, greased and lined with baking parchment
1. Gently melt the coconut oil, chocolate and golden syrup in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Set aside to cool.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to a large bowl, reserving some sweets for decoration. Pour over the chocolate mix.
3. Stir the mix to coat all the ingredients. Pour into the tin and top with the reserved sweets. Leave to set before removing from the tin and cutting into squares.
Makes 15 • Ready in 15 min, plus chilling