‘This bubble berry sorbet recipe can either be served as a palate cleanser or a welcome drink. It must be made and served as guests arrive so that it retains its shape and doesn’t melt. Make the ice cream scoops beforehand and place them on a tray lined with baking or wax paper. Freeze until a few minutes before serving.’ – Siba
- 4 large scoops berry sorbet
- 160 ml sparkling rosé wine or any bubbly of your choice
1. In two Champagne glasses, place two scoops of the sorbet in each.
2. Pour 80 ml of sparkling wine down the side of each glass.
3. Serve immediately before the sorbet melts. Enjoy!