These pumpkin muffins are so tasty, plus they’re great with a hot drink.
ALSO SEE: Banana Choc Chip Muffins Recipe
- 250g peeled, chopped pumpkin or butternut squash
- 150g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 175g butter, softened
- 350g self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 4 tbsp milk
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- You Will Need:
- A muffin tin lined with 10-12 muffin cases
- Heat the oven to 190c, gas 5.
- Place the pumpkin or squash into a food processor and blend until finely chopped. Add the remaining ingredients except pumpkin seeds and blend until smooth but do not over mix. Stir in most of the pumpkin seeds reserving a few to sprinkle over the top.
- Divide the mixture between the cases filling at least three quarters full. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and bake for 20-25 mins until golden brown, and just firm to the touch. Allow to cool. These will keep in a cake tin for 2-3 days.