Looking for a simple but delicious Easter desert? Try our yummy no-bake chocolate halva cookies!
No-bake chocolate halva cookies recipe:
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 140 g unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 200 g condensed milk
- 200 g tahini
- 140 g desiccated coconut
- 100 g pistachios, chopped
- 50 g sesame seeds, for rolling
1. Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler until smooth. Add the sugar and cocoa and mix well. Add the condensed milk and tahini, and mix until smooth.
2. Place the coconut and half of the pistachios in a bowl. Pour over the melted chocolate mixture. Mix until well coated.
3. Divide the mixture between two sheets of parchment paper and roll it up to form cylinders. Twist the ends. Refrigerate for 4 hours, until set.
4. Before serving, roll one log in the remaining chopped pistachios, and the other in sesame seeds. Slice and serve
Makes 2 logs
ALSO SEE AMARETTO & CHOCOLATE TIRAMISU RECIPE