What’s for lunch? How about this delicious and easy to make Morrocan-inspired mixed grill.
- 2 tbsp rasel hanout (or any Morrocan spice mix)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 white fi sh fillets, skin on, deboned and cut into pieces
- 500 g black mussels, scrubbed
- 1 kg prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 1⁄3 cup parsley leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 220oC. Grease and line two oven trays with baking paper.
2. Combine the spice, garlic and 1⁄4 cup oil. Add the seafood and coat. Divide onto trays and top with the tomatoes and the remaining oil.
3. Roast for 6–7 minutes until cooked and the tomato skins have split.
4. Serve the seafood topped with cucumber, parsley and lemon wedges.
ALSO SEE PRAWN, ROSEMARY AND RISOTTO RECIPE