- 1 cup rolled oats, gluten-free
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 servings of vanilla pea protein (my favourites are Wazoogles Vanilla Sky Protein Powder & Phyto Pro Thrive Vanilla Pea Protein)
- 2 tsp organic maple syrup
- 2 pieces/blocks Healthy Girl Rocky Road Chocolate Bark OR dark chocolate
- 1 small Tbsp almond butter
- Chopped pistachios
- Desiccated or shaved coconut
- Goji berries
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- A sprinkle of granola
1. Place the oats, chia seeds, water and coconut in a pot over a stove.
2. Bring the porridge to a boil – be sure to continuously whisk (I find that this really helps to get a creamy texture).
3. Bring the temperature down to a simmer and continue to whisk for a few minutes – or until the oats are done to your liking.
4. Remove the porridge from the heat and add the protein powder and maple syrup. Mix until well combined
5. Break the Healthy Girl Rocky Road Chocolate Bark into smaller pieces.
6. Top your oats with almond butter, pistachios, coconut, goji berries, granola and lastly your rocky road pieces or dark chocolate chunks.
[Writer & Recipe Creator: Healthy Girl]