Banana loaf recipe using vanilla muffin mix.
* 1 500g vanilla muffin mix
* 3 ripe bananas (2 mashed, 1 sliced lengthways)
* 100 ml milk
* cup vegetable oil
* 100 g walnuts
* 100 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
* 2 tbsp tahini
* 2 eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a loaf tin.
2. Mix the mashed bananas, milk, oil and eggs in a large bowl.
3. Gently whisk in the vanilla mix.
4. Fold in the walnuts, chocolate and tahini until just combined.
5. Pour into the prepared tin. Top with the sliced banana.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, then cover with foil and bake for another 30 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 1 hour 15 min | Makes: 1
ALSO SEE HOT CROSS BUN PUDDING
[Image by Klara Avsenik via Unsplash]