Try this lovely and easy to make bagels recipe!
*2 cups self-raising flour
*1 cups plain yoghurt
1. Mix flour and tsp salt in a bowl.
2. Add the yoghurt and mix until combined. Sprinkle with more flour if the dough is too sticky.
3. Knead for 2–4 minutes, until the dough is springy.
*1 batch basic dough
*1 egg, whisked
*2 tbsp black sesame seeds
*2 tbsp white sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a baking tray.
2. Separate the dough into 5 balls. Roll each into a 15 × 4 cm log.
3. Pinch and shape each log into a ring, bringing the ends together.
4. Brush with egg and sprinkle bagels with seeds of your choice. Bake bagels for 20 minutes until golden brown.
[Image by Mae Mu via Unsplash]