- 4 fillets firm, white fish (we used kingklip)
- for the salsa
- 200g mango, finely chopped
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- ½ red onion, very finely chopped
- 100g black olives
- juice 2 limes, plus extra wedges, to serve
- handful coriander, roughly chopped
- Make the salsa by combining all the ingredients and seasoning well to taste. Season the fish fillets and braai or grill for around 5 minutes, until the skin is crisp and the flesh is just beginning to flake. Serve the fish immediately, with the salsa and extra lime wedges on the side.
DISCLAIMER: Before starting any diet, you should speak to your doctor. You must not rely on the information on this website/newsletter as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
This article originated on: www.womanandhome.com