This simple tomato and goats’ cheese pizza is all about quality ingredients. Try it with different coloured heritage tomatoes to add interest.
- 1/2x 500g pack ciabatta bread mix (we used Wright's)
- 3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Strong bread flour, for dusting
- 450g tomatoes, seeds removed and cut into thick slices and wedges
- 3 thick slices of soft goats' cheese with rind
- Fresh basil leaves
- Make half the quantity of the bread, according to the pack instructions. Shape into a ball before leaving to rise (until doubled in size) in a bowl covered with oiled clingfilm in the fridge for up to a day.
- Heat the oven to 230C, gas 8. Roll the dough into a 30cm round on a floured work surface. Remove to an oiled baking tray lightly dusted with flour, drizzle with half the olive oil and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, scatter over the tomatoes and top with the goats’ cheese, season and bake for another 5-6 minutes. Scatter over the basil and drizzle over the remaining oil.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.