A squeeze of fresh lime is all this sweet potato and sweetcorn salad needs.
- 1.25kg sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 4 sweetcorn cobs
- 2 ripe avocados
- Good squeeze of lime juice
- Heat the oven to 200C, gas 6. Put the sweet potatoes into a roasting tin, add the oil and toss well. Season and roast for 35 minutes or until just tender.
- Stand the sweetcorn cobs upright and, using a sharp knife, strip the corn from the cob vertically; set aside.
- Heat a frying pan to medium-high and cook the sweetcorn for 4 or 5 minutes, or until browned and tender.
- Cut the avocado into wedges and toss in the lime juice, then mix with the rest of the ingredients, season and serve.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.