- 1⁄2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1–2 sardines, fresh and grilled or tinned and drained
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp grated tasty cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Press the spinach leaves into a small (1-cup/250 ml capacity) ovenproof ramekin or bowl and place the sardines on top.
- Break the eggs over the top and sprinkle with cheese. Place onto a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
A freelance writer and editor, with 15 years’ experience in the media industry. With a passion for health and fitness, Tammy loves nothing more than researching the latest wellness trends. And if she’s not running around after her sweet four-year old daughter, you’ll find Tammy on her bike, in the gym or exploring the great outdoors – followed by a good coffee, of course!