Transport yourself to the Caribbean by making these delicious rum and ginger Christmas cocktails.
- 50ml good rum
- 30ml ginger beer
- 10ml ginger wine (or try a substitute)
- 20ml cranberry juice
- 15ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 10g fresh ginger
- 5ml honey
- Nutmeg, grated
- Prosecco, (optional)
- Chop or grate the fresh ginger. Muddle the ginger with lime juice and honey in a shaker glass.
- Shake with the rum, cranberry juice and ginger beer/wine.
- Sieve into a champagne coupe or flute over ice and top up with either ginger beer or prosecco. Dust with nutmeg and drink.
Top Tip for making Rum and Ginger Christmas Cocktail: Try garnishing your cocktail with some orange or lemon slices to give it an extra pretty finish.