- 2 medium butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into quarters
- 5tbsp olive oil
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 200g chevin goat’s milk cheese, broken into large chunks
- 50g rocket
- 4tbsp balsamic glaze
- Heat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan. Toss the squash and onions in 3tbsp of olive oil, place in a roasting tin, season and cook for around 30 to 35 minutes, until the squash is golden and crisp, and the onions are slightly blackened.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan and add the breadcrumbs and remaining olive oil with some seasoning. Toss over a medium heat until the breadcrumbs are golden and crisp, then set aside. When the vegetables are cooked, toss through with the goats' cheese and rocket, divide between bowls and top with the breadcrumbs and balsamic glaze.