For a speedy one pan dinner that makes a fab alternative to a whole roast chicken, these roast chicken thighs have the delicate flavour of lemon and mint.
- 6 free-range chicken thighs, bone-in and skin left on
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges, plus 1 more, juiced
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Large handful mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, very finely chopped
- Heat the oven to 200 C, gas 6. Place the chicken thighs and lemon wedges in a roasting tin, drizzle the oil over and season.
- Roast for 25 minutes or so, until golden and cooked through. Mix the mint leaves with the garlic and the lemon juice, and pour over the chicken. Serve immediately with a green salad and jacket potatoes.