Attention South African coffee lovers! Starbucks is coming to South Africa. With over 22 000 locations globally, coffee lovers can look forward to the same great coffee Starbucks serves elsewhere in the world.
Our Lifestyle Editor Megan Wellman who had her first Starbucks experience in America compiled a round-up of her top 5 Starbucks treats.
- Skinny Vanilla Latte – My must-have daily cuppa
- Iced White Chocolate Mocha – A summertime sweet treat
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte –The cinnamon and caramel latte is the ultimate indulgence topped with sweetened whipped cream – YUM!
- Shaken Sweet Tea Lemonade – Refreshingly good all the time – sweet tea with a splash of tangy lemonade. Hello summer!
- Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake – Because sometimes all you need is cake!
Starbucks is the latest US brand to be coming to South Africa, following the announcement that a local consortium, KK Doughnuts SA, would be bringing Krispy Kream doughnuts into the country. We cannot wait for 2016!
As a qualified Journalist, Researcher, Social Media Manager, Digital Editor, Brand Manager now Social Media Campaigns Manager; my studies and experience have stood me in a good ground in recent years