- 2.5cm fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 300g raw prawns (fresh tiger ones are best), peeled
- 600g pkt straight-to-wok noodles
- 3tbsp sesame oil
- 4tbsp soy sauce
- 3tbsp oyster sauce
- 200g tenderstem broccoli (you could use mangetout or fine beans instead)
- 2tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- Heat your wok until smoking. Add a little oil, then fry the ginger and garlic. Add the prawns, cook for a couple of minutes until just pink, then mix in the noodles, sesame oil, soy sauce and oyster sauces.
- Stir in the broccoli and heat thoroughly. Add the coriander and it’s ready.