Try this super quick and easy homemade pitta pizzas with melting brie and avocado.
This recipe makes four dishes, so it’s a perfect way to get the whole family eating something together.
- 1 tube sundried tomato paste
- 4 wholemeal pitta breads
- 175g ripe brie, cut into long, thin slices
- Large handful seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 avocado, peeled and roughly diced
- Handful parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220 C, gas 7, and at the same time put a baking sheet inside to warm.
- Spread the sundried tomato paste evenly over the 4 pittas and top with 3 to 4 slices of brie. Place on the hot baking sheet and bake on the top shelf of the oven for approximately 5 to 6 minutes, until the brie is melted and bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and top with the grapes, avocado and parsley. Cut into fingers and serve immediately.