These bruschetta make perfect nibbles for a simple, no-fuss date night.
ALSO SEE: Wild Mushroom Bruschetta Recipe
- 275g ciabatta loaf
- 1½tbsp good quality olive oil
- 300g broad beans, shelled
- 2 roasted red peppers, sliced
- 125g ball mozzarella, torn
- 25g anchovy fillets
- Heat the grill to high. Slice the ciabatta in half lengthways, then cut each into 4 so you have 8 pieces. Place them on a baking sheet and drizzle with a little oil. Lightly toast the slices.
- Top with the broad beans, red peppers, mozzarella and anchovies, and drizzle with the remaining oil.
Top Tip for making Mozzarella and Anchovy Bruschetta: If you are using frozen broad beans, you can shell them in advance and leave covered in the fridge for 2 days. You can also swap them for butter beans or fresh green peas.