- 75g of oats
- 50 ml plain yogurt
- 100 ml milk
- 1tbs chia seeds
- Optional flavourings:
- 1tbs puréed soft fruit, like raspberries
- 1tsp cocoa powder
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- Optional toppings:
- A small handful of fresh fruit
- Raw cocoa chips
- Shredded coconut
- Chia seeds
- Mix together the oats, chia seeds, milk and any flavourings you’ve chosen and pour half of the mixture into the bottom of a medium sized jar or bowl.
- Next add half of the yogurt and then a layer of any toppings you’re using.
- Add another layer by spooning over the rest of the yogurt and then the rest of the flavoured milk, oats and chia seeds.
- Finish with a layer of your chosen toppings. Coconut and chocolate, raspberries and mint or banana and honey are all favourites of ours.
- Leave overnight in the fridge to soak.
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.