- 4 free-range chicken breasts, skin off
- 4tsps dried oregano
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 3tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 slices chorizo
- 2 ciabatta rolls, lightly toasted
- handful rocket leaves
- For The Garlic Mayo
- 4tbsp mayonnaise
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed (depending on taste)
- spicy wedges, and coriander sprigs to serve
- Flatten the chicken breasts out slightly with your hands or a rolling pin. Place them in a bowl with the oregano, smoked paprika and sunflower oil, toss to coat and season. Heat a griddle pan or barbecue to high, and grill the chicken breasts for 5 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Keep warm while you grill the chorizo for a minute or two on each side.
- Mix the mayo with the crushed garlic, spread on the ciabatta with a few rocket leaves, then top with the chicken breasts and the chorizo slices and garnish with a sprig of coriander. Serve with the spicy wedges and a little extra mayo on the side. The chicken can be marinated overnight for more flavour.
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.