- 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 600g jar chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- Lime wedges and fresh mint leaves
- For The Dressing:
- 3tbsp tahini paste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- Heat the oven to 200C. Toss the squash in the oil, season well then spread out onto a baking tray and roast for 40 mins. To make the dressing, whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, maple syrup and 3tbsp water. Season well. You can adjust the amount of water to make a thicker or thinner dressing.
- Mix the chickpeas in with the squash and return to the oven for 10 mins. Arrange on a serving platter, scatter over the pomegranate seeds and drizzle over some dressing (serve the rest on the side). Serve with wedges of lime and scatter over the fresh mint.