- 1 corn on the cob
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 200g raw king prawns
- 2tbsp Mexican spice mix
- 250g rice
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 little gem lettuce
- Lime, chilli and coriander, to serve
- Heat a griddle pan until smoking. Char the corn on all sides until cooked and slightly blackened. Remove from the heat and slice the corn from the cob with a sharp knife. Set aside.
- Bring a large frying pan to a medium high heat. Add the oil and cook the prawns for around five minutes, until just pink. Add the spice mix and cook for a further minute.
- Cook the rice in the microwave according to pack instructions.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves, avocado and sweet corn in bowls. Add the rice and the prawns and garnish with lime, chilli and coriander to serve.