Bacon And Watercress Potato SaladPrint This
- 900g baby potatoes, scrubbed
- 250g streaky bacon
- 5 spring onions, finely sliced
- 65g watercress, very roughly chopped
- For the dressing
- 4tsp strong horseradish
- 200g natural yoghurt
- 100g mayonnaise
- zest of 1 lemon
- Cook the potatoes until tender, whether steamed or boiled. Set aside.
- Heat the grill to medium-high and grill the bacon for 2 minutes on each side or until crisp. Chop finely once cooled.
- For the dressing, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- While the potatoes are still slightly warm, add the dressing, spring onions, watercress and bacon. Mix well and season.