Give casual wear a low-key glamour spin.
• Layer up a silky blouse with a fashionable kimono that you can peel and reveal as the weather demands. Pair it with cropped cigarette trousers and a luxe cross-body bag.
• A cleverly-cut kimono is the perfect, more stylish alternative to a classic cardigan. Invest in the best you can afford and go for fun detail like tassels and embellishments.
• Chic loafers are a sophisticated alternative to pumps.
• Not only is leather on trend and edgy, it’s mega chic too, especially figure-flattering, paneled shapes in leather leggings and skirts.
• Be adventurous with a dash of colour. Pepper black weekend classics with a bright, boxy top.
• A sheeny sandal will glam your look up without taking away from the relaxed comfort factor.
• Separates rule. A classic blazer looks chic with fitted pants and pumps, or sporty jeans and designer trainers.
• The last word in stylish accessories is a fashion-forward tote – go for weathered leather for a weekend feel.
• A collared shirt will tie this look together, button it up to the top or show a little skin and keep your top buttons undone.