This week, Connie Ferguson dropped a bombshell – she’ll be leaving Generations: The Legacy.
Last year we chatted to the popular actress about what inspires her.
Here are seven fun facts you may not know about everyone’s favourite soap star and entrepreneur:
- Connie loves to exercise, but she prefers to do it in her own space. She works out at home to Tae Bo and Zumba DVDs, using light weights.
- This may be hard to believe, but the beautiful actress is a grandmother. Her daughter gave birth to a son last year.
- Connie left Generations after being on the soap for 16 years, and then rejoined Generations: The Legacy after four years.
- Connie and her husband Shona own a production company, Ferguson Films, which the couple started in 2010.
- Connie grew up in a small town in Botswana.
- Connie started a little hair salon at home when she was in high school. She now has her own range of moisturisers.
- One of Connie’s guilty pleasures is kicking back with Shona and watching back-to-back series.
To read more on Connie, take a look at our article 5 Minutes With Cover Star Connie.