Summer in South Africa is synonymous with spending time outdoors with your loved ones, eating succulent summer fruits, drinking summer cocktails and simply enjoying the beautiful weather.
Fine dining restaurant, dw eleven – 13 shares their in-house recipe for the perfect non-alcoholic summer drink – the Vine Garden. Try it and let us know what you think!
- 15ml Seedlip distilled non-alcoholic spirit “Garden Route” (peas, hay, rosemary, thyme, spearmint, hops)
- 65ml litchi juice
- 5ml lemongrass syrup
- 8 basil leaves
- 1 sprig of basil for garnish
- In a shaker, add your Seedlip and basil leaves
- Muddle together to extract flavour from the basil
- Add your litchi juice and lemongrass syrup
- Add ice and shake vigorously
- Pour into a serving glass
- Add ice
- Top with basil sprig as garnish