Our happy and colourful November 2019 issue (with our colour of the month – yellow) is on shelves from today!
Here are five reasons why you should buy this month’s mag:
1. Our cover star, documentary presenter Anita Rani talks to us about the secret to a happy marriage, saying what she really thinks, and climbing Kilimanjaro. “Women need to focus on themselves, we do so much for everybody else!”
2. The friend every woman needs (and the ones you don’t)… Girl gang, support network, friendship group – whatever you call them, we all need friends in our lives. Author Fiona Gibson identifies the ones to hold close – and the ones to ditch.
3. Strength, gloss & glamour! Dishevelled, ‘cool girl’ hair is out; beautiful, shiny and strong locks are in. Fiona McKim reveals how to achieve your happiest hair yet. PLUS 10 happy hair tips you’ve never heard before…
4. The ‘no-diet’ diet. Ditch the D word – you CAN lose weight without it…
5. W&H special: Outdoor entertaining. The sunshine and warm weather are here, and what better way to celebrate than getting everyone together in the garden for a long-awaited summer soirée?
6. Bonus reason… Get your FREE 2020 diary with this issue. Choose from a variety of beautiful colours like purple, emerald green, deep red, or our colour of the month yellow!
Subscribe to woman&home magazine and save 35%! Click here.
PLUS sign up for our newsletter and get save 50% when subscribing or renewing your print subscription of woman&home magazine. Click here.