Our July 2019 issue is on shelves from today!
Here are five reasons why you should buy this month’s mag:
1. Gloria Bell star Julianne Moore talks about making it in Hollywood, childhood memories and the one beauty tip she gives her daughter.
2. Cooking classes with a twist! We speak to four exceptional food-makers and tasters in this month’s edition of New Directions where bespoke cuisine is the star of the show. From being transported to an Indian bazaar to learning about the ins and outs of a plant-based diet, there’s no doubt this article will leave food enthusiasts inspired.
3. Back From The Brink: It takes huge reserves of strength and courage to pick yourself back up from life’s toughest moments, but somehow, you always do. From burnout to break down, we speak to three inspiring readers who have brought themselves back from the brink with more resilience and confidence than ever before.”
4. Does this suit me? Glamour for every shape. We get inspired by more than just catwalks, street style inspires us too. We show you how to master the art of colour blocking, making your sparkle sophisticated, how to show some skin and a few more important pointers. Also find out how to create an hour glass shape by just adding one accessory under “waist watchers”.
5. Looking for winter-time beauty pick-me-ups? Why not try something new with your make-up. From bright red lips to metallic-coated eyelids, we show you how to achieve four ultra-glamorous, faff-free looks to help you look fabulous this season.
Subscribe to woman&home magazine before the end of July, and save 35%! Click here.