A new Nimue skin care range is available and it’s age intelligent…
The Baby Boomers as well as Generation X have now matured and want to look great and feel young. They want to improve and maintain their health, especially their skin health.
The OMICS Science of Ageing is a group of studies done to determine exactly how factors such as age, environmental factors and lifestyle affects skin function and appearance. These are known as visible signs of ageing.
To combat these signs, Nimue Skin Technology formulated the ground-breaking Age Intelligent Range.
This range is recommended for consumers of 45 years and older, with environmentally damaged skin, while targeting existing signs of ageing such as dryness, dehydration, wrinkles, loss of elasticity and sagging skin.
Key Active Ingredients:
- Chicory Root Extract to repair and hydrate
- Hydrolised Myrtle Leaf Extract to improve and maintain a better functioning skin barrier
- Calendula Flower Extract to increase skin tone and elasticity
- Colloidal Patinum and Acetyl Tetra-peptide-17 to increase collagen and elastin production
- Albizia Julibrissan Extract to protect and repair
- Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice to instantly tighten the skin
- Acetylated Glucuronic Acid to smooth wrinkles and hydrate
Hybrid Delivery System:
- Polarised Water allows for even distribution and penetration of ingredients
- Liposomal Vesicles enables the delivery of greater levels of active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin
Nimue’s Age Intelligent Range comprises of a Day Cream (50ml airless tube,) Night Cream (50ml airless tube,) Face Serum (15 ml tube) and Eye Serum (30 ml airless bottle).
Model Helena Christensen shares beauty tips, including her favourite Nimue skin care product: