Watermelon, carrot and ginger come together to make this healthy weight loss juice designed to support your body with vital nutrients.
Top Tip for making Weight Loss Juice
For a more citrusy taste, juice the whole lemon rather than adding a squeeze at the end.
- 2 large slices of watermelon, rind removed
- 1 carrot, peeled
- a thumb-sized piece of fresh root ginger, unpeeled
- 1 slice melon, rind removed
- 1 lemon
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Juice the watermelon, carrot, ginger and honeydew melon.
- Add a squeeze of lemon and sprinkle with cayenne pepper. Drink immediately or pour into an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 12 hours.