This tofu and veg red curry meal can be made in 30 minutes or less – but that doesn’t mean that you’ll skimp on flavour! Mouthwatering, easy and healthy, here’s the must-try recipe:
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 100 grams red curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 400 grams baby (dutch) carrots, trimmed
- 5 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 175 grams broccolini, trimmed
- 200 grams fried tofu
- 100 grams snow peas, trimmed
HEAT oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat; cook onion, stirring, for 3 minutes until softened slightly.
ADD curry paste, coconut milk, the water, carrots and half the lime leaves to the pan, bring to a simmer; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes.
ADD broccolini and tofu puffs; cook for 2 minutes. Add snow peas; simmer, for 1 minute or until just tender. Season to taste.
SERVE curry topped with remaining lime leaves.