We’ve teamed up with Healthy Girl with a Sweet Tooth to bring you this delicious Beef Tacos Recipe!
*Prepped chick pea flatbreads
*Cooked mince (to your preference and taste)
*Healthy Girl Avocado Salsa
*Raw coleslaw mix
1. Turn your oven on to 150°. Pop your prepped Chickpea Flatbreads on to an oven tray and heat up in the oven for a few minutes until warm and soft. (Please note: this step is for if you prepped the flatbreads say the night before and they have been stored in the fridge. Give this step a miss if you have freshly prepared your chickpea flatbreads.)
2. Assemble your taco to your liking by piling the delicious fillings in whichever combination you love.
YOU COULD WIN!
Healthy Girl is giving away an amazing hamper that will include a set of three HG therabands, 30-minute consultation with Healthy Girl and HG Foods to the value of R1500!
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Look out for the Healthy Girl post on our Instagram page (Post will be posted anytime around the 21 May – 25 May)
2. Like and comment on the W&H X Healthy Girl Foods post: Tell us what you’re favourite Healthy Girl snack!
3. Follow Healthy Girl Foods & Healthy Girl on Instagram: Healthy Girl foods (click!) & Healthy Girl (click!)
4. Use the hashtag: #healthygirl & #healthygirlfoods
Disclaimer: Competition runs until 30 June 2021 | Ts&Cs apply | Location: SA
[Writer & Recipe Creator: Healthy Girl]