This yummy creamy strawberry pots are the perfect dessert for any day!
Creamy strawberry pots recipe:
- 2 digestive biscuits
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp powdered gelatine 1 tbsp boiling water
- 250 g strawberries
- 70 g low-fat ricotta
- 95 g low-fat yoghurt 100 g silken tofu
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Place biscuits in a bag, seal closed and crush to fine crumbs using a rolling pin.
2. Combine crushed biscuits and melted butter. Divide the mixture between 4 1⁄2-cup serving glasses and gently press into the base of the glasses. Refrigerate while preparing the strawberry mixture.
3. Sprinkle gelatine over the water and stir until dissolved. Cool for 5 minutes.
4. Reserve two of the strawberries. Process the remaining strawberries with the ricotta, yoghurt, tofu, syrup, lemon juice and vanilla in a food processor until smooth. Add gelatine and pulse to combine.
5. Pour strawberry mixture into the glasses over the biscuit base. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
6. When ready to serve, cut the reserved strawberries into thin wedges and arrange on top of
the strawberry pots.
TIP: Make sure to have all the ingredients at room temperature before you begin. The strawberry mixture and the gelatine should be the same temperature when combining.