Chocolate cinnamon brownie recipe using vanilla muffin mix.
* 1 500g vanilla muffin mix
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* 150 g milk chocolate, chopped
* 100 g butter, chopped
* 100 ml boiling water
* 3 egg (1 egg whisked)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 20 cm tin.
2. Mix the vanilla muffin mix and cinnamon in a large bowl.
3. Place cup of the dry mixture in a separate bowl. Mix with cup hot water. Set aside for cinnamon swirl.
4. Heat the chocolate and butter in a pot until melted and bubbling.
5. Whisk the hot ingredients and boiling water into the rest of vanilla mix. Add the eggs one by one.
6. Pour into the prepared tin.
Prep time: 30 min + cooling | Cook time: 15 min | Makes: 8
ALSO SEE ORANGE & POLENTA CAKE
[image by Franzi Meyer via Unsplash]