- 225ml coconut milk
- 250g dark chocolate, broken into squares
- 3tbsp golden syrup
- 400g shortbread biscuits
- 125g raisins
- 85g dried coconut chips
- 75g pistachios, roughly chopped
- To decorate:
- 15g raisins
- 15g dried coconut pieces
- 15g pistachios, roughly chopped
- 50g milk chocolate, melted
- You will need:
- a 20x20x8cm loose-based tin, the base and sides greased and lined with baking paper
- Put the coconut milk, chocolate and syrup in a pan over a low heat. Once it begins to melt, stir from time to time, remove from the heat and mix until smooth and combined.
- Crush half the shortbread in a food processor, and roughly chop the remainder. Mix the crushed shortbread with the chocolate mix until well combined. Add the chopped shortbread, raisins, dried coconut and pistachios. Mix well then scrape into the prepared tin, set aside in the fridge to cool and firm up for at least 1 hour.
- To decorate, remove from the tin, sprinkle over the raisins, coconut and pistachios and drizzle over the cooled melted chocolate. Cut into small squares.