- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cubed
- 200 g kale, chopped
- 60 g whole almonds
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Season the chicken with the cayenne pepper and garlic, then seal with a toothpick.
3. Coat a baking tray with 1 tbsp oil and add the chicken, onion and peppers. Coat with another tbsp oil and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Turn the chicken and add the kale and almonds. Sprinkle with salt and the rest of the oil. Cook for 5 minutes, then serve.
ALSO SEE LIGHTER THAI GREEN CURRY RECIPE