- 1 tsp jeera powder
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1kg lamb chops
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dhania seeds
- 2 tsp plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Sift together jeera, chilli powder, turmeric. Rub chops with garlic.
- .Dry roast dhania seeds, crush finely.
- Mix all spices into yoghurt and lemon juice, smear over chops.
- Rest overnight or a few hours. Braai (grill) 3 mins each side for a medium chop.
Animal lover, digital creative, realistically optimistic and more passionate about my place in the world than ever before.