- 50g butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 100g pudding rice
- 700ml whole milk
- 200g white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 vanilla pod, cut open lengthways seeds removed
- 150ml double cream
- Preheat the oven to 140C/120C fan/Gas 1. Place the butter and the sugar in a large saucepan over a gentle heat for 3 minutes. Stir through the rice and mix well to coat. Continue to heat gently stirring frequently until the rice has swelled slightly.
- Pour the milk over and stir well to combine. Add 150g white chocolate, vanilla pod & seeds and the cream and bring to simmer.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish and cover. Bake for about 2 hours, until it begins to set but is still has a slight wobble. Serve warm scattered with the remaining chocolate.
This article originated on: www.womanandhome.com