- 160g light muscovado sugar
- 100g caster sugar
- 200g butter, softened
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 free-range egg
- 285g plain flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 170g small white chocolate chunks or chips
- 100g macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 190C. Beat the sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in the flour and baking powder; stir in the chocolate and nuts.
- Take tablespoons of the dough and shape into rough circles, then put on the baking tray, about 5-6cm apart. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. After a few minutes, put onto a wire rack then eat within 30 minutes. Delicious served with hot chocolate!
You Will Need: A baking tray lined with baking parchment
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.