- 500g cooked cannellini beans, drained weight, rinsed
- 150g radish, halved or quartered
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 45g toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 110g pomegranate seeds
- 3tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 4 mackerel fillets (to serve, optional)
- Simply mix together the beans, radish, oil and walnuts with plenty of seasoning. Put onto your serving dish and scatter over the pomegranate seeds, dill and molasses.
- Grill the mackerel on high, skin side up, for about 5 minutes, and serve.