Vegetable grain salad is vegan and packed full of nutrients to give you a boost.
- 150g edamame (soya) beans
- 250g cooked, mixed grains
- 250g tomatoes, sliced
- 250g cooked baby beetroot, cut into wedges
- 25g toasted raw peanuts, chopped
- Fresh mint, to serve
- For The Dressing:
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp rice vinegar
- 1tsp soy sauce
- Blanch the edamame beans in boiling water for 2 minutes then refresh under cold running water.
- Put the grains in a large bowl. Mix the dressing ingredients together and stir through the grains.
- Add the remaining ingredients and serve.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.