Try this vegan burrito bowl recipe with lettuce, hoisin mushrooms, grilled corn, avocado, lime wedges and black beans.
- 15ml avocado oil
- 250g white button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 45ml hoisin sauce
- 400g cooked brown rice
- 2 baby cos lettuces, leaves separated
- 2 fresh corns, cooked and grilled
- 1 red pepper, roasted and sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 45ml olive oil
- 15ml rice wine vinegar
- Salt and milled black pepper
- To Serve:
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Lime wedges
- Gluten free chips or nachos
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms for 3 minutes. Add the hoisin sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Arrange the cooked brown rice in serving bowls and arrange the lettuce leaves on top, followed by the grilled mushrooms, corn, peppers, avocado and black beans.
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, salt and milled black pepper together and drizzle over the salad.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.