- 200g french beans
- 400g tin butter beans, drained & rinsed
- 400g tin kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 50g radish, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- ½ lemon, zest & juice
- 2 x 225g cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook the green beans for 3 minutes then drain and refresh in cold water. Mix in a large bowl with the butter beans, kidney beans, red onion, radish and parsley.
- In a jug mix the oil, vinegar, mustard and lemon juice. Season well then toss through the salad until well coated. Carefully fold through the tuna, scatter with the pine nuts and lemon zest to serve.
Top Tip: There are so many beans available you can really experiment with different ones in this recipe.