- 250g fresh trofie pasta (or any small pasta of your choice)
- 5Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 290g roasted red peppers
- 1 red onion
- 500g rosa or cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil, to serve
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold, running water then put into a large bowl and toss in the oil and vinegar with a good grinding of sea salt and black pepper.
- Drain the peppers and cut into thick strips. Finely chop the onion and cut the tomatoes into wedges. Mix all these into the pasta then serve with the basil.
As the food and decor editor of Woman&Home, Claire enjoys nothing more than eating great food in beautiful locations. In a perfect world, she would travel for a living and have a Lord of the Rings marathon every weekend.