- 175g butter
- 175g plain chocolate, chopped
- 3 free-range eggs
- 200g caster sugar
- 75g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- 75g white chocolate chips
- 75g milk chocolate chips
- you will need:
- 23cm (9in) square cake tin, lined with non-stick baking parchment
- Heat the oven to 180 C, 160 C fan, gas 4. Place the butter and plain chocolate in a saucepan over a low heat and stir until melted and just smooth. Allow to cool.
- Place the eggs and caster sugar in a bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until pale and creamy. Using a large metal spoon, fold in the chocolate and butter mixture, and sift in the flour and cocoa.
- Stir in the white and milk chocolate chips, then pour into the cake tin. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the mixture is set. Allow to cool, then cut into squares. Serve dusted with icing sugar, if you like.